Become a PFAS Member

A specialist physician or a physician specialising in orthopedics and motor system traumatology or specialising in general and child surgery may be a fellow member of the Society on condition that he/she is a Polish national or a person having a residence permit in Poland. A physician of other specialty or a person with a medical or paramedical university degree may become an associate.

If you want to join our society please fill form bellow or contact us directly.